We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
Tip: As the first step is just about submitting your resume, we advise you to carefully review the requirements below, and update your resume to best reflect how your profile fits the role.
At sunday we are creating the future of payments by being the fastest way to pay in restaurants. We are looking for a product marketing leader manager to join and shape our rapidly growing international product organization. You will be the first Product Marketing team member at sunday.
The ideal candidate is a natural storyteller who is obsessed about anticipating and delivering what our users’ need before they even think to ask. You have experience growing and scaling product marketing processes and are ready to build this part of sunday from the ground up.
This position will report to the VP of Product.
What you’ll do
- Constantly test and analyze product marketing tactics, their impact to the business, and make recommendations that continually improve the efficacy of go-to-market plans
- Develop clear product positioning statements and clearly articulate and communicate sunday’s unique value proposition for restaurants
- Work closely and drive a range of cross-functional teams to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Partner with the Product and Growth teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Think globally as we work to expand our solutions around the world, adapting your understanding of local market needs, competitors, and value propositions
- Set clear, measurable product marketing goals and track progress against them
- Own the launch calendar for high-impact releases across sunday
- Develop high impact launch plans for new markets
Who you are
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, or go-to-market experience
- You thrive when delivering within an independent, high energy environment where tasks, priorities, and projects change rapidly
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with simplifying concepts through impactful marketing messaging
- You’re data-minded with strong analytical capabilities
- You’re passionate about developing a deep understanding of customer needs to inform product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure deadlines are met
- You have a track record of driving growth and results through marketing strategies and campaigns internationally
- Ideally experienced in payments or financial services is preferred but not required
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!