We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
We are happy that you are considering applying!
Tip: As the first step is just about submitting your resume, we advise you to carefully review the requirements below, and update your resume to best reflect how your profile fits the role.
At sunday we are creating the future of payments by being the fastest way to pay in restaurants. We are looking for a product manager to join and own our internal tools suite across our product, operations, and sales organizations. You will create, outline and maintain best-in-class products enabling our team to reach our international growth targets consistently.
This is a highly cross-functional role and you will be a key partner bridging the product development and our user facing teams allowing sunday to deliver more value, faster.
This position will report to the VP of Product.
What you’ll do
- Set the roadmap and vision for how our productivity products build towards sunday’s mission on a global level
- Lead the the full product lifecycle – from requirements definition, to delivery, to end of life – collaborating with other teams across the company, including Engineering, Design, QA, Operations and Sales
- Prioritize work based on inputs from many stakeholders, while being flexible to iterate/change
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
- Maintain product backlog and the product roadmap. Own prioritization process of product solutions based on business value and customer impact
- Leverage and instrument data-driven experimentation and measurement frameworks to ensure your products are hitting goals and increasing our delivery as an entire company
- Work closely with engineering counterparts, translating requirements from business and engineering teams into technical needs that can lead to tools and platform solutions
Who you are
- 2+ years of product management ideally with experience in tooling platforms for internal teams
- You are obsessed with deliverability and eliminating inefficiencies within large teams
- Experienced working with platforms like Salesforce, Data Warehouses (e.g. Snowflake)
- You’re data driven and relentlessly set and measure goals for your products
- You have an understanding of portfolio management, intake, scoping, and stakeholder management
- You have an ownership mentality, and will do what is necessary to drive results
- Passionate about sunday’s mission
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!