We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
We are happy that you are considering applying!
Tip: As the first step is just about submitting your resume, we advise you to carefully review the requirements below, and update your resume to best reflect how your profile fits the role.
At sunday we are creating the future of payments by being the fastest way to pay in restaurants. We are looking for a product operations leader to join and shape our rapidly growing international product organization. You will create, outline and maintain best-in-class processes for release management, migration strategies, feedback loops, driving internal alignment and effective product frameworks. You will be the first Product Operations team member at sunday.
You will also facilitate scalable ways to interact with our users, learning more about their use cases and problems as you help them get more out of the product. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will be a key partner bridging the product development and our user facing teams allowing sunday to deliver more value, faster.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic influential team leader by example who is ready to implement from their own playbook. You have experience growing and mentoring various levels of product operations team members, and are ready to build your organization from the ground up.
This position will report to the VP of Product.
What you’ll do
- Own product launch readiness while becoming obsessed with increasing our speed of delivery
- Own the go-to-market success of releases, ensuring accountability, execution of timelines, and continuous change management to deliver on-time, quality results
- Own our processes for conducting user interviews and real-world testing of our products across the product lifecycle
- Use your analytical ability to uncover insights from raw data to better improve feedback loops within product development teams
- Advise product teams on the global feasibility of products throughout the product lifecycle especially around the nuances of internationalization
- Collaborate with our Operations and Data teams to track core business metrics related to the product, test and iterate for the efficient market fit
- Maintain real-time monitoring of our competitive landscape and new technology trends to help us accelerate our thought leadership and product strategy
- Create a world-class global product operations organization and culture that continually balances the value exchanged in each interaction between our users and sunday
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in product operations, product management, or an operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- 2+ years leading teams in any of the above focus areas
- Experienced in working with remote international teams and across time zones to foster a cohesive and collaborative work environment
- You are data-driven and enjoy digging deep into data, analyzing user feedback and championing these insights to drive products forward
- You’re able to influence and communicate at the Executive level of an organization
- You’ve thrive and worked in a high growth, highly scaled startup environment
- You’re exceptionally organized, self-disciplined, and love creating and driving operational efficiency with extreme attention to detail
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are great at explaining highly technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences
- You’re extremely passionate about sunday’s mission
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!