We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
You'll be in charge of all the lifecycle of our biggest customers (Restaurant chains with 15+ more locations). You'll be responsible to standardize, and optimize or automate processes we use to support the operational and business needs of our growing portfolio of restaurants in France while maintaining a high level of quality and customer service. This is a unique opportunity to improve your project management, commercial, analytics, and operation skills working with our most demanding & famous partners !
- Build tools and processes: Provide the Account Management team with the right tools and process to prioritize and ease their work.
- Customer Success: Work in collaboration with the Account management team to design the best incentive for restaurant owner & staff so they promote sunday.
- Build tools and processes: Build support & customer success playbook, our customers must become our first ambassadors thanks to your work.
- Be the voice of our customers internally: Interact with the product team to ensure we are building the right features
Who we look for:
- 3+ years of experience in consulting/operation role in a start-up
- Analytical ability combined with operational rigor to build tools and processes to drive forward partnership important metrics.
- Passionate about customer service and finds motivation when working with partners to grow the business together
- Work closely with internal teams, like Tech & Product to solve Restaurant Partner's problems
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with flexibility: partial remote or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!