We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
You'll be in charge of the lifecycle of all our restaurant partners except the bigger ones. You'll be responsible to create and optimize processes we use to support the operational and business needs of our customer base in France. You'll have to build and manage a team that set the standard of customer success at sunday. This is a strategic and critical role in Spain that will allow you to develop your analytical, commercial, and operation skills.
- Customer Success: Define the vision and build the Customer Success playbook that will allow your team to develop relationship at scale and turn our customers to ambassadors
- Set-up & empower your team: Hire the Account Management team, Operations manager and develop them.
- Build tools and processes: Use your analytical ability combined with operational rigor to build tools and processes to prioritise the action of your team.
- Growth: Elaborate plan to leverage our base of existing customers to grow faster.
- Be the voice of our customers internally: Interact with the product team to ensure we are building the best product for our restaurant partners.
Who we look for:
- You have more than 6 years of Exp.
- You have lead a team of Account Management / Customer Success / Customer Support
- You have an experience in Restaurant Operations / Hospitality
- Strong management skills: Be able to independently own and lead a team
- Analytical ability combined with operational rigor to build tools and processes to drive forward partnership important metrics.
- Passionate about customer service and finds motivation when working with partners to grow the business together
- Ability to Work closely with internal teams, like Tech & Product to solve Restaurant Partner's problems
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with flexibility: partial remote or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!