We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
sunday is looking for an Account Manager with strong interpersonal and analytical skills, someone who is customer oriented and understand the hospitality industry. As one of the first members of the UK team, you will have the opportunity to shape the success of our business by building relationships with our first customers. This is a unique opportunity to discover operations in a dynamic, fast growing company and to define the future of restaurant payments.
- Solve complex operational problems by breaking them down into relevant steps to develop and optimise processes
- Demonstrate strong executional and implementation skills to ensure new restaurant partners make the most of our product
- Build relationships with restaurant partners to turn them from customers to ambassadors
- Be the voice of our customers internally: Interact with the product team to ensure we are building the best service for our restaurant partners.
Who we look for:
- You have a degree from Top Business School / Engineering School / Hospitality School
- You are comfortable with change and always want to learn new skills
- You are customer focussed: You can turn prospects into customers and customers into ambassadors
- You are hands-on: We have all the tools, but you will have to find solutions and turn them into reality
- You’re a team player
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Have a call with one of your future colleagues
- Impress our team with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you!