We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
As part of the Global Growth team, you will be creating & leading sunday's Website & Conversion Optimisation team, on a mission to 10x our conversion rates.
This implies analysing and understanding our current CRO situation, taking full ownership of the function and building and delivering a strong roadmap according to our scale-up objectives & crazy potential. Since your role is global, you'll work with all the countries we operate in (currently France, UK, Spain, US & Canada).
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- Driving performance of web analytics and optimisation capabilities to impact overall business results (visitor-to-lead conversions).
- Improving lead capture form in order to get as many qualifying data points as possible without hurting conversion.
- Working closely with the Tech, Design & Content teams to strategise, ideate, define and run projects and campaigns and to communicate strategy, progress and results.
- Being the expert on web analysis (inc. web analytics, app tracking, audience strategy, incremental revenue), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Personalization and Usability.
- Hard skills
- Proficiency in English -- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- 4+ years of experience in CRO -- You have a proven track record in Conversion Rate Optimisation with notable & measurable impact. Bonus points if you've already used Wordpress, Hotjar, FullStory, Google Optimise, Figma & Instapage.
- Hands-on experience with analytics and A/B testing solutions -- You know how to audit a website, ideate a campaign, build landing pages and implement a tracking plan. You consider yourself as an operational beast as you've already made all the mistakes.
- Deep understanding of UX research process -- You have strong experience in unearthing insights and forming optimisation recommendations using heat-mapping, session recording, form analytics and live user testing.
- Project management competencies -- You are able to clearly communicate processes, strategies and requirements to both internal and external stakeholders and follow-up on the quality and timeliness of deliverables. You've already worked with design & tech agencies.
- Soft skills
- Hacker mindset -- You’re passionate, hands-on & autonomous. You take initiatives to get the job done, no matter how hard or technical the problem seems.
- Rigorous & focused -- You’re pragmatic, efficient and precise which allows you to iterate and find solutions quickly.
- Team player -- You have good communication skills and the ability to translate unclear ideas into tangible actions and measurable objectives.
- Work ethic -- You're willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment.
- Competitive salary -- You don't hire the best with pure willpower.
- Full flexibility -- Full remote, partial remote or 100% in office: as you prefer.
- 100% health coverage -- Because we care about your well-being.
- Equal parental leave policy -- Why should it be otherwise?
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
🤗 Recruitment Process
- Resume screening -- We check if your profile fits the needs.
- Chit-chat -- 30 min call to asses your level of motivation and get to know each other.
- Case study homework -- We send you some homework, to-do in max 5 days (96 hours).
- Case study presentation -- 1 hour call to let you present your work.
- Culture fit -- 1 hour meeting with a few people from other departments.
- Reference Check -- 20 minute call with somebody you previously worked with.
- Offer -- You're a star, we want you!
Thanks a lot, looking forward to getting to know you!