We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
As part of the Global Growth team, you will be creating & leading Sunday's Growth Engineering team, on a mission to scale and automate lead generation processes. You will work closely with Sales, Success & Operations to develop and maintain tools for lead generation, data enhancement and analytics. Since your role is global, you'll work with all the countries we operate in (currently France, UK, Spain, US & Canada).
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- Building & continuously improving a lead data pipeline (scraping, enrichment, deduplication & validation) to scale lead generation.
- Drafting & implementing innovative experiments to improve the performance of our acquisition funnel (tools, automation & processes).
- Building & continuously improving performance monitoring dashboards.
- Managing and prioritising technical projects to scale growth and accelerate acquisition & revenue.
- Hard skills
- 5+ years of full stack engineering experience -- You have a proven track record in fast-pace engineering roles.
- API master -- You’ll be searching, benchmarking and using multiple APIs to scrape (Pupeteer, Zenscrape) and enrich (Clearbit, DropContact, Google Place) datasets with as many fields as possible (business contacts, firmographics and technographics).
- Data Guru - You efficiently clean (deduplicate, format, validate) and analyse the data you’ve extracted to deliver prospects databases that are usable “out of the shelf” by the sales and marketing teams.
- Proficiency in English -- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Soft skills
- Hacker mindset -- You’re passionate, hands-on & autonomous. You take initiatives to get the job done, no matter how hard the problem seems.
- Rigorous & focused -- You’re efficient and precise which allows you to iterate and find solutions quickly.
- Team player -- You have good communication skills and the ability to translate unclear ideas into tangible actions and measurable objectives.
- Work ethic -- You're willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment.
- Pragmatic -- You know that done is better than perfect and you're able to mix your coding skills with low-code tools to build MVPs.
- Competitive salary -- You don't hire the best with pure willpower.
- Full flexibility -- Full remote, partial remote or 100% in office: as you prefer.
- 100% health coverage -- Because we care about your well-being.
- Equal parental leave policy -- Why should it be otherwise?
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
🤗 Recruitment Process
- Resume screening -- We check if your profile fits the needs.
- Chit-chat -- 30 min call to asses your level of motivation and get to know each other.
- Case study homework -- We send you some homework, to-do in max 5 days (96 hours).
- Case study presentation -- 1 hour call to let you present your work.
- Culture fit -- 1 hour meeting with a few people from other departments.
- Reference Check -- 20 minute call with somebody you previously worked with.
- Offer -- You're a star and we want you.
We're looking forward to get to know you!