We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
As part of the Global Growth team, you will be creating & leading Sunday's Sales Operations & Performance team, on a mission to supercharge our salespeople's productivity. This implies setting-up the right tools to automate recurring sales tasks, integrating those tools with Salesforce, and continuously improving them based on quantitative and qualitative data points you'll gather. Since your role is global, you'll work with all the countries we operate in (currently France, UK, Spain, US & Canada).
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- Managing and prioritising projects to scale sales operations and accelerate acquisition & revenue.
- Setting-up & continuously improving multi-channel outbound automation sequences (email, voice, sms & social touchpoints).
- Setting-up & continuously improving multi-channel inbound automation sequences (lead qualification, scheduling, distribution & reminders).
- Setting-up & continuously improving a lead data pipeline (scraping, enrichment, deduplication & validation).
- Hard skills
- Proficiency in English -- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- 4+ years of Sales Ops experience -- You have a proven track record in Sales Operations or Growth marketing roles. Bonus points if you're a no-code master that likes to get his/her hands dirty.
- Salesforce CRM mastery -- Complex dashboards, custom reports, calculated fields, workflows and deduplication rules have no secret for you.
- Sales engagement knowledge -- You've already used best-in-class sales automation/engagement tools such as Outreach, Salesloft, ChiliPiper or Groove. Bonus points if you took part in the initial set-up.
- Deep understanding of sales process -- You know how salespeople work and you understand the intricacies of their acquisition funnel.
- Soft skills
- Hacker mindset -- You’re passionate, hands-on & autonomous. You take initiatives to get the job done, no matter how hard or technical the problem seems.
- Rigorous & focused -- You’re pragmatic, efficient and precise which allows you to iterate and find solutions quickly.
- Team player -- You have good communication skills and the ability to translate unclear ideas into tangible actions and measurable objectives.
- Work ethic -- You're willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment.
- Competitive salary -- You don't hire the best with pure willpower.
- Full flexibility -- Full remote, partial remote or 100% in office: as you prefer.
- 100% health coverage -- Because we care about your well-being.
- Equal parental leave policy -- Why should it be otherwise?
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
🤗 Recruitment Process
- Resume screening -- We check if your profile fits the needs.
- Chit-chat -- 30 min call to asses your level of motivation and get to know each other.
- Case study homework -- We send you some homework, to-do in max 5 days (96 hours).
- Case study presentation -- 1 hour call to let you present your work.
- Culture fit -- 1 hour meeting with a few people from other departments.
- Reference Check -- 20 minute call with somebody you previously worked with.
- Offer -- You're a star, we want you!
Thanks a lot looking forward to get to know you!