We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
Head of Partnerships
at sunday (View all jobs)
We are happy that you are considering applying!
Tip: As the first step is just about submitting your resume, we advise you to carefully review the requirements below, and update your resume to best reflect how your profile fits the role.
As Head of Partnerships, you will have one of the most strategic roles at sunday: establishing and developing sunday’s relationships with Point of Sale solutions (e.g. Micros, NCR, Toast, Lightspeed etc…) and building strategic alliances with major partners in the food and beverage industry (e.g. Sysco, Coca-Cola, Diageo etc…). Your role is to accelerate business for sunday and find new expansion opportunities to either increase sunday’s restaurant base or increase adoption of our payment solution for end users.
You will be a senior spokesperson and representative of sunday towards other brands.
You will be reporting to the CEO US of Sunday.
- Be responsible for driving sunday’s exponential growth through identifying, engaging and closing enterprise-level commercial partnerships with Point of Sale solutions and major players in the hospitality, food and beverage industry
- Be sunday’s key partnership strategist, ideating the most creative ways to formulate and negotiate strategic growth partnerships
- Build senior relationships and leverage your existing network for the benefit of sunday
- Drive cross-functional projects including Product, Sales, Legal, Global and Local Marketing teams
Who we look for:
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role in partnerships or business development in the FoodTech or FinTech space (experience with Point of Sale solutions in a plus)
- Passionate about building strategic relationships and finds motivation when working with partners to grow the business together
- A strong global network, experienced in C-level engagement
- Strong commercial and legal negotiation skills
- Creative mindset who can imagine new business models and think outside the box
- Strong management skills: Be able to independently build, own and lead a team
- Analytical ability combined with operational rigor
- Ability to work closely with internal teams, notably Sales and Operations to solve Restaurant Partner's problems
- Native English speaker with additional languages a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with flexibility: partial remote or in office (including internationally)
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you!
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.