We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
As an Enterprise Operations Associate for sunday, your ultimate goal will be to help the Enterprise Partnerships team deliver the best experience to restaurateurs. Your scope of action will start when a restaurant decides to use our solution: we will create its business account, collect all relevant info, provide them with tailor-made QR codes and then help them make the most of our solution. Compound that with thousands of restaurants and you have the makings of a beautiful and complex operational system. Come help us make it seem simple!
Our Enterprise Partnerships team is focused on expanding the number of Enterprise restaurant chains (i.e. Darden Restaurants) and high value regional restaurant chains (i.e. J. Alexander’s Restaurants) that work with sunday.
- Make restaurants operations seamless though effective and efficient delivery of our product
- Build a frictionless onboarding experience, reducing lead time from signed to active, increasing adoption
- Drive sunday's penetration in active restaurants by ideating on creative ways to get restaurants and diners to use our product
- Ensure best in class restaurant retention though stellar customer service
- Identify operational issues through data analysis, leveraging global analytics teams with world class dashboards
- Solve issues through processes and have your ideas adopted and implemented globally
- Engage in the continuous improvement of the processes you and your teams build together
Who we look for:
- 0-3 years experience in management consulting and/or operational roles
- Owner mentality & can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and adaptability
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management skills i.e. you are structured, reliable, and communicate efficiently with all stakeholders
- Passionate about food, restaurants, and technology!
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).