We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
As a Senior Business Development Manager for sunday, you are the one crafting our company growth. It all starts with you!
Part of an ambitious team, your job is to convert inbound leads into customers & transform Paris' top restaurants into active and engaged customers. The ultimate goal is to put QR codes on the maximum number of tables across the city.
- Own the full Sales Cycle with independent & small chain Restaurant groups, from first call to contract signing
- Take the lead in looking for business opportunities in Paris
- Have a great Sales Pitch to facilitate onboarding
- Nurture the feedback loop: help your coworkers become better, help the product team understand what our customers want
Who we look for:
- You have at least 2/3 years of experience as a business developper
- Tenacious, talented & thirsty to show people there is a better way to pay & order in restaurants
- Team-player at heart, you are always here to help your colleagues
- Strong communication skills, with both prospects and with others at sunday
- You are organised & self-motivated
- BEYOND, TRUST & SIMPLE really mean something to you
- Cold calling and business development experience is required
- A first experience as a business developer in a food tech or a business dealing with restaurants is a real plus, but not mandatory
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with flexibility: partial remote and office in London
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- The chance to be yourself whilst delivering great results
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Impress your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you!