We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
Sunday is seeking a Senior Tech Recruiter that will embrace the agility of a dynamic, seed stage environment and jump in to help us build the tech team from scratch! We have ambitious tech recruitment to do in the coming 6+ months and need to both design our recruitment structure and hire all recruiters. The Senior Tech Recruiter will jump in this strategic role while supporting with all things recruiting, onboarding, and retention for our current pool of candidates. The Senior Recruiter will match both the passion and pace of the founders. Working directly with the Head of People, the Manager will provide strategic guidance for attracting and retaining top talent, envision and enable the recruiting and onboarding process for new hires, partner with hiring managers to create compelling job descriptions, and become the evangelist of all things employer brand.
As Senior Tech Recruiter, you will be willing to roll up your sleeves. Additionally, you will be a problem solver and a proactive counselor to the co-founders on talent acquisition best practices. Most crucially, you will embody the company’s three core values:
- Simplicity, in product design, commercial thinking and communication with colleagues.
- Trust, in the company’s internal transparency, its flexible approach to working across both time and location, and the security inherent in the payment products it builds and iterates.
- Beyond, adopting a boldness and evoking a hunger for adventure that ensures everyone in the company is always on a journey stretching outside their comfort zone, as they seek to solve huge problems with powerful solutions.
Sunday further aspires to foster empathy and solidarity, encouraging all its staff to work in partner restaurants and customer service for a day, nudging diners to round up bills for selected social and environmental causes, and promoting parity in the tech industry.
Sunday’s co-founders are based in London and Atlanta, Georgia. This opportunity can be based anywhere in France or the UK.
- Build the vision for our tech recruitment team.
- Hire the required tech recruiters.
- Identify, deploy, and measure approaches to recruiting great, diverse candidates.
- Optimize interview process for speed and successful outcomes.
- Create and manage programs that drive employee onboarding and retention.
- Provide counsel, coaching, and training to hiring managers in the areas of employee relations, performance management, engagement, learning and development, and leadership effectiveness.
Requirements for the role:
- 5 years of experience in tech recruitment, with preference for experience in startup tech company.
- International organization experience preferred.
- Experience building and rolling out talent management solutions for a fast paced/high growth tech team.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing, such as: internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Demonstrated track record of designing, implementing, and oversight of a wide variety of talent management functions.
- Autonomous, self-driven, passionate
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!