We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
Enterprise Account Executive, Restaurants
The Enterprise Account Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of Enterprise restaurant chains (i.e. Darden Restaurants) and high value regional restaurant chains (i.e. J. Alexander’s Restaurants) that work with Sunday. We are looking for someone who is natural at selling, and can manage a more complex, multi step sales cycle. You should be comfortable engaging with and presenting to C-Suite Executives, and working cross-functionally internally and externally to make these deals happen. Your primary focus will be bringing on the highest value Enterprise restaurants that fit our partnership criteria and leverage your skills in pitching, negotiating and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with the most critical Enterprise restaurants interested in Sunday across the United States.
- Rely upon existing relationships and prospecting skills to get meetings with decision makers at target businesses; conduct meetings over the phone, video, or in person, when necessary. Travel sometimes will be necessary.
- Manage negotiations and relationships aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working, mutually beneficial relationship with our restaurant partners.
- Clearly communicate the value of Sunday and its newest products and projects.
- Help craft and redesign processes to ensure Sunday can move quickly and succeed at scale.
Who we look for:
- Minimum 8+ years of sales experience (ideally in an Enterprise Sales organization) in high growth company
- Proven track record of sales success
- The ability to manage a complex sales cycle, and being able to balance speed with a high quality consultative approach
- Business acumen - someone who is very comfortable selling using data and financials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An agile self-starter, who is comfortable maintaining a high level of productivity during times of change - as a start-up, our product, processes, and team are developing and changing rather quickly
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and a team player
- Up-to-date on the latest restaurant industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Able to multitask while efficiently managing priorities
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM programs
- Experience selling products or services into Enterprise restaurants is a big plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume, LinkedIn profile, and questions
- Meet 3+ of your future colleagues: Panel interviews with team members and cross-functional partners
- Impress your future colleagues with a case study
- Get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you!
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you!