We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
sunday is looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition in Europe that will embrace the agility of a dynamic, early-stage startup and jump in to help us with all things recruiting, onboarding, and retention. Working directly with the Head of People, the Manager will provide strategic guidance for attracting/retaining top talent, define and facilitate the recruiting/onboarding process for new hires, partner with hiring managers to create compelling job descriptions, and become the ambassador for our employer branding.
We are after someone who is prepared to roll up your sleeves, able to problem solve and proactively counsel our co-founders on talent acquisition best practices. Most importantly, you will embody the company’s three core values:
- Simple - building powerful connections through intuitive design
- Trust - transparent and accountable in everything we do
- Beyond - a collective journey, boldly driven by fearlessness
sunday aspires to foster empathy and solidarity, encouraging all its staff to work in partner restaurants and in customer service for a day, nudging diners to round up bills for selected social and environmental causes, and promoting parity in the tech industry.
sunday’s co-founders are based in London and Atlanta, Georgia. This opportunity can be based anywhere in the United States, however, Atlanta, GA is a preferred location.
- Identify, execute, and measure approaches to recruiting diverse candidates
- Optimize interview process for speed and successful outcomes
- Create and manage programs that drive employee onboarding and retention
- Provide counsel, coaching, and training to hiring managers in the areas of employee relations, performance management, engagement, learning and development, and leadership effectiveness
Requirements for the role:
- 6 years of experience in People Operations, with preference for experience in startup/tech
- International organization experience preferred
- Experience building and rolling out talent management solutions for a fast paced/high growth team
- Experience in all areas of sourcing, such as: internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, open houses and virtual job fairs
- Demonstrated track record of designing, implementing, and oversight of a wide variety of talent management functions
- Autonomous, self-driven, passionate
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources discipline, or equivalent experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Impress your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with the hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you!