We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
As a Business Developer for sunday, you are the one helping to craft our company growth. It all starts with you!
Part of an ambitious team, your job is to convert inbound leads into customers. You will also have some responsibility over calling outbound independent restaurants and signing them up to use sunday. This is the start of your sales journey!
- Own the full Sales Cycle with inbound leads, from first call to contract signing
- Help our sales grow by booking meetings for senior reps to attend
- As you learn and grow, you'll be calling and signing independent restaurants with a 360-degree role
- Have a great Sales Pitch to facilitate Onboarding
- Nurture the feedback loo : help your co-workers become better, help the product team understand what our customers want
Who we look for:
- Tenacious, talented & thirsty to show people there is a better way to pay & order in restaurants
- Team-player at heart, you are always here to help your colleagues
- Strong communication skills, with both prospects and with others at sunday
- You are organised & self-motivated
- BEYOND, TRUST & SIMPLE really mean something to you
- You have a willingness to learn. This may be your first sales role - be a sponge and grow with the company
- A first experience as a business developer in a food tech or a business dealing with restaurants is a real plus, though not mandatory
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with flexibility: partial remote and office in London
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- The chance to learn the art of sales and progress through the ranks
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation on a call with your future manager
- Impress your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you!