We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
As a Senior Business Development Manager for sunday, you are the one crafting our company growth. It all starts with you!
Part of an ambitious team, your job is to convert inbound leads into customers and transform top level agreements with the biggest food brands in the UK (such as Corbin & King, Big Mamma Group...) into a reality.
- Own the full Sales Cycle with independent & chain restaurant groups, from first call to contract signing
- Take the lead in looking for business opportunities in the UK market
- Have a great Sales Pitch to facilitate Onboarding
- Nurture the feedback loop: help your co-workers become better, help the product team understand what our customers want etc.
Who we look for:
- Tenacious, talented & thirsty to show people there is a better way to pay & order in restaurants
- Team-player at heart, you are always here to help your colleagues
- Strong communication skills, with both prospects and with others at sunday
- You are organised & self-motivated
- BEYOND, TRUST & SIMPLE really mean something to you
- Cold calling and business development experience is required
- A first experience as a business developer in a food tech or a business dealing with restaurants is a real plus, but not mandatory
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with flexibility: partial remote and office in London
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- The chance to be yourself whilst delivering great results
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation to your future manager over a call
- Impress your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you!