We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
At sunday we are creating the future of payments, and we are looking for data analysts to grow our data team !
With steady growth, millions of requests to handle, a rich and complex business domain, you'll find plenty of exciting data projects to work on at sunday. We are convinced that data is key for our business and want to build a bold data team to spread this data-driven culture.
Our data team is in the Central Operations team, at the heart of our business. This way, you'll be collaborating closely with country GMs, operations, product, tech, sales, marketing... That is to say, all teams !
You'll also get to visit a tonne of restaurants and enjoy their food :)
- Design, create and maintain standard dashboards for leadership
- Support various teams (Ops, Sales, Product, etc.) with analysis requests to solve critical issues
- Collaborate with our product / tech teams to make key data as accessible and practical for country teams
- Produce and improve standardised reports for our restaurant partners, with useful and relevant info
Who we look for:
- Engineer and / or business school, master or equivalent
- 0 - 3 years experience in data analytics, BI roles or consulting
- Owner mentality - You will be given lots of responsibilities and along with this, a steep learning curve
- Exceptional analytical skills (SQL, Python, GCP experience)
- Project management skills: you are structured, reliable, and communicate efficiently with all stakeholders
- Ability to work with others (ambitious and committed, and humble and fun at the same time)
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Impress your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with the hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you!