We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
We are launching our solution in the US are looking for a leader to build Sunday in the Southeast US. You will hire and develop the team that will make it happen and work with the whole Sunday organization to ensure we achieve our ambitious targets. The Southeast US GM will work closely with other regional GMs, as well as the Head of US Sales and Head of US operations to leverage best practices and gold standard processes from all parts of Sunday. We will focus on Atlanta and Miami for our launch and then expand to the rest of the region.
The Southeast GM will:
- Have full ownership of Sunday’s performance in the Southeast (Top and Bottom Line, Team satisfaction & engagement)
- Define the best 360° strategy for Sunday to find a place on all of the Southeast’s restaurant tables
- Hire, train, and lead a brilliant team. We are looking exclusively for people that match our core criteria : Entrepreneurial mindset, Autonomy, Team player, Growth mindset, Ambitious, Fun.
- Be accountable for the quality of our product / operations and adequation with local specificities (Legal, Translations, etc.)
- Drive, motivate the Sales team for the Southeast (incubated by the US Head of Sales)
- Create a data culture locally : Ensure that all Southeast US employees are aware of regional performance and how they can impact it day in day out.
- Establish strong working relationships with the EU and other US Regional General Managers to help identify and addresses operational priorities in support of customer adoption and engagement
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with national and global teams including Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc. in support of overall organizational growth
Who we look for:
The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor's Degree with preference for an advanced degree in Business or a related field, brings 10+ years of relevant experience in a field such as operations, finance, management, management consulting, and/or corporate strategy and has led or made significant contributions to the launch or scale of a relevant startup or high-growth technology company.
Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent business acumen: with an understanding of how to drive growth in a technology company
- Strong management skills: demonstrated ability to manage a broad scope of work and multiple projects and priorities simultaneously; capable of building and leading effective and high-performing teams
- Achieves long term goals via day-to-day execution: maintains a focus on and prioritizes high-level business goals while consistently driving the short and mid-term actions and initiatives that support organizational growth; readily jumps in to contribute at all levels, ensuring critical work is completed well and on time
- Analytical and data driven: consistently seeks to data to inform decision making; readily and skillfully analyzes and interprets information from a variety of sources to inform, develop and present recommendations and strategies
- Critical thinking skills paired with bias for action: thinks through complex scenarios quickly and logically to determine solutions and execute with a strong sense of urgency, consistently delivering quality results on pace in a high tempo environment
- A collaborative and cross functional approach: Develops and solutions and nurtures relationships that effectively support the goals of sales, marketing, product and delivers on the broad needs of the organization; models a “we-first” and “anti-silo’s” approach, fostering a culture of teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
- Exceptional AQ and a growth mindset: is highly motivated; demonstrates rigor in response to challenges and resilience in high rate-of-change environments; possesses a forward looking, growth mindset and a generally optimistic outlook
- The ability to influence and motivate: possesses effective collaboration and communication skills including good listening skills; readily builds productive relationships and drives a fun and supportive work culture; capably presents a range of information including plans, processes and tools in a manner that effectively engages customers and colleagues alike
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you!