We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
You will be in charge of the entire lifecycle of the Enterprise accounts (large restaurant chains with 15+ more locations). You'll be responsible to standardize and optimize/automate processes we use to support the operational and business needs of our growing portfolio of Enterprise restaurants in France while maintaining a high level of quality and customer service. You will also be part of the Strategic Projects team, aiming at pushing Sunday's success to the moon. This is a unique opportunity to improve your project management, commercial, analytics and operations skills all at once and in a very demanding / fast-paced environment!
- Onboard the Enterprise accounts: understand Enterprise's specificities to ensure a tailor-made onboarding
- Grow the Enterprise accounts: work closely with our partners to elaborate plan in order to grow the business through higher penetration of our solutions, adding locations, adoption of new feature, etc.
- Build the relationship with restaurant partners to turn them from customers to ambassadors
- Be the voice of our customers internally by interacting with the Product team to ensure we are building the best product for our clients
- Be part of the Strategic Projects team: use your analytical ability combined with your operational rigor to crack complex issues by leading projects, building tools and elaborating processes to deploy our solutions in every restaurants and push our adoption higher
Who we look for:
- 3+ years of experience in consulting or startup operations
- Strong communication/partner management skills: be able to independently own and lead partners across multiple teams/locations
- Analytical ability combined with operational rigor to lead complex analysis and build tools and processes
- Passionate about customer service and finds motivation when working with partners to grow the business together
- Work closely with other teams, like Tech & Product to solve Restaurants' problems
- Fluency in French and English
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).