We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
Be our next top-talent in the Product team!
- Expand Product Fit and Scope through new Payments products and features
- Lower our payments costs through new products, integrations, and partnerships
- Own the existing payment processes at the core of our engine
- Gather and prioritize requirements and define the strategy for your products. Work closely with other functions (Engineering, Design, Ops, etc.) to deliver the product experience to users
- Look for opportunities to expand in our current space and build MVPs
Who we look for:
- Passion for Products - a great product is a beautiful thing!
- Experience as Product manager with day-to-day technical direction
- Experience in the fintech industry and strong understanding of the ecosystem
- Strong sense of prioritization, ability to take into account multiple sources of feedback (customer insights, sales feedback, etc.) to make product decisions
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial, or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you!
Thank you for taking the time to apply, we're looking forward to get to know you!