We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
As a Business Developper for Sunday, you are the one crafting our company growth. It all starts with you
Part of an ambitious team, your job is to convert inbound leads into customers, convince top restaurants of targeted areas to work with us & transform top level agreements with the biggest food brand in France (Léon de Bruxelles, Hippopotamus...) into reality in their franchisees restaurants.
- The team is in charge of closing inbound leads: Everyday, because of sunday brand awareness & network effects, tons of restaurants contact us. Your role is to reach them back and convince them to change the way their customers pay and order
- The team is in charge of selling sunday in areas where we don't have Field Sales currently working. Cities like Nantes, Strasbourg, Montpellier or Marseille will be in the scope: you are in charge of sunday's expansion!
- The team is also in charge of deploying sunday into Enterprise Account franchisees. As soon as we have signed a framework contract with a Master Franchise, we need to deploy sunday all around the country: that's your job
- You are the spokesperson of sunday to these restaurants: you have a major impact on the company's closing rate & development: the better you are, the quicker we go
- You own the Sales Cycle from A to Z: you initiate the contact to the signing. Then, you pass the ball to our Ops team
Who we look for:
- You have prior experience experience as Inside Sales or you are looking to kickstart your career in sales having recently graduated
- Tenacious, Talented & Thirsty - keen to show people there is better way to pay & order in restaurants
- Team-Player at heart, you are always here to help your teammates
- You have strong communication skills with prospective clients and with others at sunday
- You are organized & self-motivated
- BEYOND, TRUST & SIMPLE really mean something to you
- First-hand experience as a business developper in a food tech or a business dealing with restaurants is a real plus, though not mandatory
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with flexibility: partial remote and office in the center of Paris
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Impress your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you!