Sundae’s mission is to help homeowners get the best outcome when it’s time to sell a house that needs some love. For too long, the process of selling outdated and damaged houses has been terrible for sellers. Local property investors capitalize on homeowner distress to purchase houses cheaply and resell them for huge profits.
Sundae is putting more of those profits back in the hands of the homeowner. We’ve developed a model to predict when sellers will need our help, and a best-in-class sales and marketing team to reach them and a trusted brand that allows us to grow even faster through word of mouth and referrals. With scale and efficiency, we’re able to redistribute economic value to sellers in the form of the most competitive price so that Sundae can become the largest buyer of homes that need love in the United States.
We are a Tier 1 Venture Capital backed company with product-market fit, scaling revenue, and a massive addressable market opportunity. Our team is composed of seasoned leaders from real estate and marketplace businesses and with significant high-growth company experience (Airbnb, Dropbox, Chime, LendingHome).
Joining Sundae means being part of the team that’s bringing compassion and transparency to the business of helping homeowners sell in their time of need. If you’re driven by making a positive impact on people’s lives and want to support our mission, we’d love to hear from you.
About the Role
Sundae is building its Investor Solutions and Partner Acquisitions team to engage with real estate investors, wholesalers, agents, and brokers. This is an opportunity to develop personally and professionally while working with a fast-paced team that values candor, authenticity, and creativity.
As an Onboarding Advisor, you are tasked with sourcing local real estate professionals in Sundae’s existing markets. You’ll become an expert in networking, online media, and all of Sundae’s services. This role is essentially the B2B lead generator. Here you will be the frontline to each long term relationship for our organization. This role sits at an exciting cross-section of two imperative teams and is directly responsible for company-level metrics for new Accounts and Contacts. At this early stage in Sundae’s lifecycle, you’ll have an impact on everything from playbooks to sales tool development to marketing strategy. Strong producers and leaders in this role have a tremendous opportunity for growth into management or other teams within the organization as we scale.
- Cultivate relationships with local real estate professionals through referrals, social media, lead generation, and more.
- Primary contacts include: Investors, Wholesalers, Agents, and Brokers
- Drive and direct each lead to the appropriate team
- Constantly improve Sundae’s end-to-end workflow and make recommendations for updates to Salesforce
- Research new platforms and mediums
- Actively post and engage with online media, platforms, marketplaces, and blogs
- Familiarity with Sundae’s 3rd party services like financing, resale brokerage, title, and escrow
- Maintain a working knowledge of local real estate activity and regulations
- Work directly with management to package learnings and feedback from investor interaction into actionable feature expansion and new product development
- Able to work cross-functionally within Sundae’s internal teams
- Train and mentor new teammates
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Meticulous sales pipeline management
- Ability to communicate complex topics in simple succinct terms
- Effective time management and task prioritization
- Comfortable in unstructured environments
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail
- Empathic, active listening
- Politely persistent
- Curious, yet authoritative
- Personal interest in real estate and investing (preferred)
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a quota-carrying sales roles
- Preferably finance, real estate, or lending-related experience
- Highly computer literate and data-driven
- Professional experience in real estate or financial services (preferred)
- Experience as an Account Executive or Manager is a huge plus
- Real Estate License (preferred)
- Opportunity to revolutionize the real-estate industry with a mission to help those in need
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals in a highly collaborative culture
- Competitive cash salary
- Stock option package
- Extremely competitive health benefits - 100% medical, dental, vision coverage
- Retirement benefits including pre- and post- tax options
- Unlimited PTO
- Work Remotely with home office allowance and cell and internet stipend
We here at Sundae strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Sundae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Where permitted by applicable law, employees must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire. Reasonable accommodations will be considered. Are you able to comply with Sundae's COVID vaccination policy?