Sundae’s mission is to help homeowners get the best outcome when it’s time to sell a house that needs some love. For too long, the process for selling outdated and damaged houses has been terrible for sellers. Local property investors capitalize on homeowner distress to purchase houses cheap and resell them for huge profits.
Sundae is putting more of those profits back in the hands of the homeowner. We’ve developed a model to predict when sellers will need our help, and a best-in-class sales and marketing team to reach them and a trusted brand that allows us to grow even faster through word of mouth and referrals. With scale and efficiency we’re able to redistribute economic value to sellers in the form of the most competitive price so that Sundae can become the largest buyer of homes that need love in the United States.
We are a Founders Fund-backed company with product-market fit, scaling revenue, and a massive addressable market opportunity. Our team is comprised of seasoned leaders from real estate and marketplace businesses and with significant high-growth company experience (Airbnb, Dropbox, Chime, LendingHome).
Joining Sundae means being part of the team that’s bringing compassion and transparency to the business of helping homeowners sell in their time of need. If you’re driven by making a positive impact in people’s lives and want to support our mission, we’d love to hear from you.
About The Job
As Social Media Manager, you will lead content planning, ideation, curation, and community engagement for the Sundae social media accounts. You’ll work across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter, as well as local directories, review sites and emerging platforms that will help drive Sundae’s brand and customer growth.
In this role you’ll collaborate with the paid media team to maximize the impact of our social efforts through paid content distribution, and you’ll partner with the Customer Solutions team to provide customer support across social channels. Success in this role means significantly growing reach and engagement and driving positive ROI across social channels through compelling content and community engagement.
We’re looking for a strategic and creative marketer with a passion for social media, content, community management, and brand marketing. You have excellent project management skills, an aptitude for measurement, and a strong performance orientation. This role is based in San Francisco and will report to the Head of Content.
- Manage the day-to-day messaging, monitoring, and moderation of Sundae’s social media and directory profiles.
- Develop insights into our target audience and their social media usage to inform our overall social strategy and plans.
- Develop social media content calendars and plan social campaigns.
- Lead the sourcing and creation of micro-content such as photography, animated GIFs, short-form videos in partnership with the design team and through hands on content production suited for each social channel.
- Track performance of social media content, campaigns, community engagement, and overall social presence with regular reporting to the Head of Content.
- Develop and maintain our social media messaging guidelines and response library for frequently asked questions, and serve as the front-line customer facing voice across our social channels.
- You have a minimum 4 years of in-house or agency experience in social media marketing with responsibility for developing organic content and programs that drive measurable audience growth.
- You have experience managing content and communities on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, etc. and understanding best practices for each platform.
- You have a passion for storytelling, concepting, and content development. You understand how to leverage existing assets and and narratives to develop engaging micro-content quickly and for reuse and re-distribution across multiple channels.
- You’re obsessed with understanding the customer, listening to what the community has to say, and engaging in a supportive, authentic, on-brand voice.
- You’re analytical and know how to gather, monitor, analyze, and otherwise interpret social media metrics and communicate insights based on the story the data is revealing
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and creative ideas on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with hyper attention to detail.
- You’re polished in presentation and communication, highly organized and detail oriented.
- You’re experience managing programs, publishing, and relationships via top platform tools such as Spredfast, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Salesforce, Percolate, etc.
- You have an interest and understanding of the residential real-estate industry.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply.
Compensation & Benefits
- Opportunity to revolutionize the real-estate industry with a mission to help those in need
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals in a highly collaborative culture
- Competitive cash salary and compelling equity package based on experience, with medical and dental benefits
We here at Sundae strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Sundae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.