Marketing Manager - Paid Media, Lead Acquisition
Want to join an early stage company with an all star team, amazing investors, and and a multi-billion dollar opportunity? Look no further for this ground floor opportunity to own our paid marketing efforts.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Market Manager to lead our paid media campaigns for lead generation with a primary focus on Facebook, Instagram, Search. Our ideal candidate is both creative and analytical. You understand the importance of creative excellence in paid media performance, the impact of reinforcing the brand across every touchpoint for long term growth, and the nuances of how to effectively leverage each media platform to drive campaign performance.
You pride yourself on a deep understanding each individual media platform and how leverage campaign metrics and reports to optimize campaign performance. You are a natural problem solver that approaches media spend with curiosity and passion for unlocking new insights from campaign data that will lead to better performance leveraging data from the entire marketing and sales funnel. You have a high degree of ownership and with a passion for leaving no optimization opportunity unturned to save money or drive more leads, as if you were spending your own hard earned dollars on campaigns.
- Own Facebook, Instagram and Search paid marketing campaigns including campaign strategy, audience planning, and campaign tracking, and optimization strategies.
- Develop and maintain ongoing performance dashboards. Manage implementation of analytics tracking requirements, to measure overall performance, identify learnings and action items and report out to management on regular basis.
- Partner with the content team to develop a rigour process for planning, testing, and iterating on new creative content including static imagery, video, and copy assets for both ads and landing pages.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to share best practices and learnings from ongoing tests to improve campaign performance (e.g. lifecycle marketing, content marketing, sales marketing, etc.)
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience; 2-3 years of hands on experience with Facebook and Search paid campaigns in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Data-driven. You love to dig into the data to understand trends, generate hypotheses, and scale successful findings.
- Creative. You collaborate well with design teams and get excited about trying new ideas.
- Organized and accountable. You have very high attention to detail and are quick to follow up and follow through.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact. You are flexible and effective at dealing with changes in direction or priority.
- Proactive. You take the initiative to tackle problems and look for opportunities to improve projects and processes.
- Curious. You’re constantly learning new skills and techniques. You’re up to date on the latest Facebook and Search platform updates and campaign best practices.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits
- Free snacks and drinks
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly happy hours and company events
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in real estate and marketplace innovation with a mission to help homeowners in their time of need.