Sundae helps owners of distressed homes sell in their time of need.
Distress is a natural part of life. We encounter death, job loss, and financial hardship. Our properties also face distress as they become outdated, suffer from structural issues or natural disasters. When distress hits our lives or property, the standard process for selling a home doesn’t work: timelines are too tight, demand is low for outdated or damaged houses, and banks don't offer viable renovation loan programs. Small property investors known as fix and flippers have stepped in to fill the gap. They purchase, renovate and resell the home for a profit. Because there is no easy way for these two parties to connect, both sides lose: fix and flippers spend too much money on rudimentary marketing and sales and are forced to pass that inefficiency onto the seller via a lower price.
Sundae is changing this broken system. We will employ a compelling brand, a model to predict when sellers will need our help, and best-in-class marketing and sales to reach them. Our scale will ultimately let us redistribute economics and offer sellers the most competitive price in their time of need. Learn more at www.sundae.com
Sundae is looking for the first member of our Sales Operations team. To-date we've used a consultant to build the basic Salesforce infrastructure. However, given our heavy reliance on Salesforce to support the activities of 5 sales and operations roles as well as integrations with various service providers such as Lob, Pardot and DocuSign, it's time to bring this competency in-house. You'll need to be comfortable wearing multiple hats, changing altitudes several times each day, and eager to partner with Marketing, Sales and Operations leadership to not only streamline work but also brainstorm how these roles work together to best support our customers.
- Complete ownership of Sundae's Salesforce.com and supporting sales operations systems and tools to support the buying and selling of real estate from end-to-end
- Leverage technology to create organizational efficiencies, automation linking SFDC and reporting tools, as well as accounting systems
- Build and own the reporting and analytics projects that allow strategic insights into the performance of the sales organization, drive and monitor the organization, and enable the global processes to scale with our growth
- Create value added reporting linking business / organization metrics to sales commissions data providing insights and recommendation on how to shape behaviors that drive the right outcomes
- Partner closely with marketing to tie top, mid and bottom funnel results together and package them into actionable insights for marketing, sales and operations leadership
Skills & Personal Qualities
- Personal interest in real estate - you have to care about this business to be successful
- Ability to communicate complex topics in simple, succinct terms
- Effective time management and task prioritization
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Comfortable in unstructured environments
- Strategic thinker who is decisive and executes quickly
- Committed to data quality and high standard for accuracy
- Excels at identifying opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiencies
Prior Experience & Education
- 5+ years experience as a Slaesforce Admin and/or Developer
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related degree, Master's degree desired
- Strong leader who is a player/coach and can build, maintain and lead high performance teams
- Extensive experience designing and building Salesforce.com
- Experience with Pardot (preferred but not required)