Are you interested in a career in the ever-evolving payments world? The role of an Onboarding agents is to facilitate the verification process for our clients- small to medium businesses from all across the globe. At the same time the Onboarding team ensures that Sum Up is following the highest compliance standards and is compliant with all applicable AML regulations.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Communicate with newly-registered merchants via email (only non-voice communication)
- Review and verify merchants’ registration documents
- Resolve varying levels of queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Identify and report any trends in merchant queries to senior staff
- Follow best practices and company policies and procedures
- Identify changes which can be made that will improve efficiency and customer experience
- Be equally comfortable working on your own and as part of a team
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF
- You have excellent command of French and English
- You are a strong team player and able to interact with colleagues at all levels
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong time management and organisational skills, able to prioritise your own tasks.
- You are flexible and open to change, meaning your have the ability to react and adapt to changing priorities
- You are enthusiastic, dedicated and willing to learn. You are conscientious with a “can-do” attitude and a proactive work ethic
- You have previous experience in handling a high volume of support email queries would be an advantage
- You are comfortable working with database
- Startups thrill you! You’re able to identify yourself with them and you know (or at least have an idea) of what awaits you when working for one
- You have good computer literacy
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SUMUP
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies
- You'll have open space work environment and flexible working hours
- You'll have performance bonuses
- Office relaxation activities such as yoga and massages and regular brunches, cocktail nights, football and office parties
- Team Building activities touring in the different SumUp sites globally
- 23 days paid vacation + 1 accumulative day for each year of employment at SumUp
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful in doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.