We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion, those who have the strength and determination to realize their dreams.
We believe that anyone should be able to start their own business. We provide small businesses with powerful, easy-to-use card readers and awesome customer support, so merchants can run their business and engage with their customers. We do so with genuine care for our merchants and love for our products. By taking the hassle out of getting paid, we enable small business owners to focus on what they love to do.
We are 1,400+ SumUpers in 12 offices around the globe - 700+ in Brazil only - and we are here to empower small merchants and help them thrive.
Know our Employer Branding team
It's such exciting times to be part of SumUp! As part of the global People team, you will help us build one of the best companies to work for in the world. As part of the Employer Branding team, you should know we take recruiting seriously around here: finding the right people to join SumUp is a business-critical matter and we count on marketing and communication expertise to deliver it. If you want to know more about us, here are some facts to start:
Our team is spread around 3 main locations (Sao Paulo, Berlin and Sofia);
Our Employer Branding specialists come from diverse places in the globe: from Brazil and Argentina to Bulgaria and Germany;
All the People teams work together to address the most relevant matters for the business. This means you will always be working on what really matters, you can count on multiple perspectives from different people and they will always be ready to help you!
As a Brand Designer for Employer Branding, you will
- Help us refine SumUp’s branding and communications on the path to becoming a loved employer in Latin America;
- Analyse the market and trends, formulating concepts and strategies to reach the talent we want to attract;
- Work closely with our Marketing and Communications team to define the branding for our new and existing campaigns;
- Think big to reach our goal, going from the perfect image to vibrant illustrations and everything in between.
You'll be a great fit for this position if you:
- Are a design geek who loves graphic design;
- Have experience working with existing brands as well as building brands from a clean slate;
- Are experienced working across web, print, and marketing channels (including decks, clothing, packaging, event collateral);
- Speak fluent English and Brazilian Portuguese (Spanish is a plus);
- Are familiar with modern design tools and services;
- Have axcellent communication and presentation skills which help you to communicate ideas and concepts with team members from a wide range of countries and cultures.
Why you should join us
Be part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world
Be part of a truly global team and work with people from different parts of the world as you deliver your projects
Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose, lead and implement changes that will up our game
Work in flexible hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you need to work remotely or take a few days off
Work in the coolest office around, in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
Have access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees 100% paid by the company, dental assistance, private pension program, variable compensation, pension plan, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance, barbershop and nail polish at the office, massage sessions, monthly parties at the office and more!
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.