We believe in the everyday hero.
Those who have the courage to follow their passion and the strength and determination to realize their dreams. We believe that anyone should be able to start their own business. We provide small businesses with powerful, easy-to-use card readers and awesome customer support, so merchants can run their business and engage with their customers. We do so with genuine care for our merchants and love for our products. By taking the hassle out of getting paid, we enable small business owners to focus on what they love to do.
We are 1,200+ SumUpers around the globe, 650+ in Brazil only, and we are here to empower small merchants and help them thrive.
Know more about the Marketing team in Brazil:
We are the team that focuses on delivering company growth, enabling us to double our size year over year. We do this because we want to spread the word that we are the most loved payments company on the block and reach small merchants who can be truly empowered by our solutions - and, therefore, do more of what they love. The marketing team is currently composed of 2 teams: Branding & Communication and Acquisition.
As our Performance Marketing Analyst (Online Media), you will:
- Be responsible for supporting the management of online marketing channels, from allocating budget and monitoring optimisation to rolling out improvements and conducting experiments.
- Support the creation and automation of reports covering all detailed performance metrics, such as CTR, CPM, ROI, payback and conversion rates.
- Interact daily with performance marketing platforms to conduct experiments, find better solutions and implement improvements.
- Add value by analysing data from marketing tools, generating insightful conclusions.
- Engage multiple stakeholders to leverage the results, ranging from internal teams to external stakeholders from the marketing tools.
Like we did here:
You will be a great fit for this position if you are:
- Highly motivated, team player, hands-on, focused and striving to learn and improve your skills
- Fluent in Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team :)
- Strong in analytical skills and feel comfortable with a vast amount of data
- Passionate about numbers and are comfortable using Excel - data cleaning and handling, pivots and modeling are part of our team’s daily routine
- Experienced in Online Marketing (strong plus)
Why you should work at SumUp:
- Be part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world;
- Be part of a truly global team and work with people from different parts of the world;
- Work in the coolest office around, in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues;
- Have access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees 100% subsidized by the company, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance, barbershop and nail polish at the office, massage sessions, parties at the office every 15 days and more!
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.