We believe in the everyday hero.
Those who have the courage to follow their passion and the strength and determination to realize their dreams. We believe that anyone should be able to start their own business. We provide small businesses with powerful, easy-to-use card readers and awesome customer support, so merchants can run their business and engage with their customers. We do so with genuine care for our merchants and love for our products. By taking the hassle out of getting paid, we enable small business owners to focus on what they love to do.
We are 1,200+ SumUpers around the globe, 650+ in Brazil only, and we are here to empower small merchants and help them thrive.
Know more about the Marketing team in Brazil:
We are the team that focuses on delivering company growth, enabling us to double our size year over year. We do this because we want to spread the word that we are the most loved payments company on the block and reach small merchants who can be truly empowered by our solutions - and, therefore, do more of what they love. The marketing team is currently composed of 2 teams: Branding & Communication and Acquisition.
As our Performance Marketing Analyst (Offline Media), you will help SumUp to invest wisely in our offline campaigns and build success cases by:
- Discovering how to estimate the return over investment of hard-to-attribute media, such as TV, out-of-home, events and sponsorships;
- Measuring the impacts of offline media and maintaining the routines associated with it (planning and control spreadsheets);
- Executing analyses to support the whole performance marketing team, generating insightful conclusions and building up business scenarios;
- Planning and executing acquisition experiments.
Like we did here:
You will be a great fit for this position if:
- You are highly motivated, team player, hands-on, focused and striving to learn and improve your skills;
- You speak fluent Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team :) ;
- You have strong analytical skills and feel comfortable with a vast amount of data and with statistics;
- You love numbers and are comfortable with data cleaning and handling, pivots and modeling;
- You enjoy engaging multiple stakeholders, ranging from internal teams to media suppliers;
- If you have experience with Python or R, it is a strong plus.
Why you should work at SumUp:
- Be part of a company that lives and breathes to empower small merchants around the world;
- Be part of a truly global team and work with people from different parts of the world;
- Work in the coolest office around, in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues;
- Have access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees 100% subsidized by the company, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance, barbershop and nail polish at the office, massage sessions, parties at the office every 15 days and more!
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.