As a Product Content Editor, you’ll join one of our product teams to advertise our products, writing clear and engaging copy for web pages, presentations, emails and other collateral. You’ll work with the content team to develop our content strategy and drive merchant growth. You’ll also:
- Write clear and compelling copy to describe our products across all our marketing channels, including emails, web pages, blog, notifications and social media.
- Support the product team in creating and delivering UX copy in line with our tone of voice.
- Collaborate with brand and product designers to create appealing graphics that complement the text and showcase our products and features.
- Apply SEO principles to maximise reach to our target audience.
- Monitor the content strategies of relevant competitors, stay on top of the latest industry trends and share them with the wider marketing team.
- Become the content expert for the product team and develop content ideas based on local needs.
You’ll be great for this position if:
- You have native-level English speaking and writing abilities.
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience as a Product Copywriter, Copywriter or similar role.
- You have hands-on experience with content management systems such as Contentful, WordPress etc.
- You’re tech-savvy, with the ability to comprehend complex systems and transform a technical concept into everyday language.
- You’re a meticulous writer and editor with a hands-on mentality.
Why you should join SumUp:
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact irrespective of your job description.
- You'll have the space to drive your career and take ownership of projects.
- You’ll have the chance to work in a diverse and international team.
- You'll attend offsites and team events.
We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realise their dreams. Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
We're looking for individuals who are constantly curious, innovative and brave as we work together across departments to push forward better and better solutions.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.