We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful in doing what they love.
We are looking for an (Associate) Product Manager to join our Activation & Payments self-service domain. As such you will have the opportunity to take on exciting challenges, problem-solve with your squad, and impact thousands of customers on a global scale. You will create value by making merchant activation and payments experience seamless and enjoyable. Our squads are motivated and inspired, always striving to build products that customers love and use on a daily basis to successfully run their businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Research and understand the competitive landscape and relevant industry trends
- Study customers’ needs and translate them into clearly defined problem statements or opportunities descriptions
- Apply product discovery principles in own field of work to build the right product
- Apply product delivery techniques and product development best practices to build the product right
- Work efficiently with a team of developers, QAs, product analysts, and operational experts and manage stakeholders in the spirit of co-creation and mutual respect
- Work with data (user & process data, business & system KPIs) comfortably and make data-informed decisions.
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF
- You have 1+ experience in product management in an agile organization
- You are fluent in English;
- You have solid background co-creating in a cross-functional, cross-location teams
- You appreciate incremental software development with focus on merchant value
- You have a passion for making our customers' experience as amazing as possible using your creative problem-solving skills
- You can inspire, excite and lead by example
- You feel strong ownership and pride in own and team’s work
- You enjoy responsibility and have a hands-on approach
- You are an analytical and practical problem solver
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SUMUP
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies
- You'll have the space to drive your career here and take ownership of projects
- You’ll have the chance to work on a diverse and international team
- You'll be able to attend global offsites/hackathons/team events
- You'll have competitive compensation and education budget
- Office relaxation activities such as yoga and massages
- 23 days paid vacation + 1 accumulative day for each year of employment at SumUp
- Additional health insurance
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.