At SumUp, we believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realize their dreams. Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
Joining the Logistics squad will be exciting for you if you like to help logistics stakeholders make data-driven decisions. You will be supporting the team in creating a seamless and transparent delivery and return process.
In this position:
- You’ll challenge and improve the overall KPIs and metrics that help us to control the activities of Logistics in the company
- You’ll identify potential to improve our solutions, be part of experiments to learn what works and deliver small increments of value to our merchants
- You’ll provide insights in a consumer-friendly way and establish a data culture in your team that is about self-service analytics, measuring what matters and acting upon facts
- Formulate requirements for OLAP data design and data migration
- You have an analytical mindset
- You have previously proven that you can structure your work on your own as well as to come up with your own hypotheses
- You have 3+ years of work experience in BI or product. Experience in payments industry, B2B or self-service web area is a plus
- You’re curious and adaptable and like to think holistically as well as going into detail.
- You have strong SQL skills and experience on data visualization tools like Tableau, QlikView.
- Having ETL experience via tools or python scripts is a plus.
- Having worked with A/B testing and event tracking platforms before is a plus.
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
Why work for SumUp?
- We have a close, welcoming and international community of 1400+ people from over 50 nationalities. We get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, football, and office parties
- High level of autonomy and ability to make an impact
- Education budget for attending conferences and advancing your career. We encourage you to speak at conferences and give talks!
- Semi-annual off-sites, where the tech teams from Berlin, Sofia, and São Paulo gather together. In the past, we've gone to Bulgaria, Greece, and even a castle in the German countryside.
- Relocation assistance for internationals and free German classes
- SumUp Corporate Pension Scheme
- Wellness benefits: yoga classes, football, running & bouldering teams, and Urban Sport Club membership (subsidized)
We are looking forward to receiving your application! If you want to know what it’s like to work at SumUp, check out our careers page at https://sumup.com/careers
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.