Our team emerged a year ago, after SumUp identified the need to become growth-proof by increasing organisational resilience. Since then, we’ve established SumUp’s talent development cycle, introduced inhouse training programs, agreed on expectations towards SumUp leadership and launched workshops supporting the development of our people leaders. Together with the SumUp Leadership team, we’ve crystallised our values and rolled out initiatives to support awareness of these.
So, when we say that in this role you’ll have creative freedom and an environment that facilitates your growth, we mean it. In this team, you’ll have a chance to really make a difference for the business.
The Talent Development team is situated in 3 locations: Sao Paulo, Sofia, and Berlin. Our current team comes from 10 different countries, including Lithuania, Ireland, France, Greece and Ukraine - so if you’re keen on learning about different cultures and collaborating across the globe, join us!
As a Talent Development Specialist, you’ll help SumUp grow through shaping our learning environment. You’ll work with teams and individuals to unlock their potential and help them find the best development solutions. You’ll be a part of the global People team, and help us build one of the best companies to work for in the world. In this role you will:
- Design and deliver development sessions across SumUp locations including Dublin, Cologne, Warsaw and Kyiv
- Facilitate talent development initiatives, such as talent reviews and personal development cycles
- Analyse teams’ development needs and take ownership of delivering the best solutions
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Experts and People Partners to ensure a holistic approach to the People strategy
- Support organisational change by leading projects that influence organisational culture and people development
- Manage external and internal trainers to ensure high-quality development opportunities for your colleagues
- Identify and implement relevant and robust tools to support learning culture at SumUp
YOU'LL BE GREAT FOR THIS POSITION IF
- You have experience of building simple, lightweight and high impact learning solutions that add to the growth of the business
- You have an agile approach and enjoy working in hierarchy-free, cross-functional teams
- You’re passionate about people development, training and coaching
- You have an active network and are up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills and analytical thinking
We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realise their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.