Simplifying e-commerce. Whether our users want to build their brand website, track multichannel markets or offer customers live chat support, we're there. Raising the bar for ourselves and what our customers expect of us is what we do best at Shoplo.
Recently acquired by the global FinTech SumUp, we now have even more assets behind our mission.
We are looking for strong candidates that have an interest in helping us get there and building great products along the way. If you feel like one of these people, our office in Warsaw is hiring for the position of an iOS Developer.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You’ll join our Merchant Growth Tribe which is responsible for providing intuitive solutions for SumUp and Shoplo merchants. Your main responsibility will be shaping the core experience of merchants who are using the iOS App on a daily basis.
You’ll work with an already existing App and will be responsible for developing new products as well!
YOU'LL BE GREAT FOR THIS POSITION IF
- You are an expert with Objective-C and the iOS system frameworks.
- You have good knowledge of Swift.
- You know what to test, why to test it, and how to write flexible tests that won't break.
- You care about user interaction, usability and of course, making the interface beautiful.
- You strive for clean code, but also know how to make your "shortcuts" easy to delete in a crunch.
- You love coding and take the time to reflect on all aspects of your implementation, be it the frameworks, languages or processes.
- You also know how to get things done on the command line.
- Your precise communication skills make working in a distributed team effective and efficient.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SHOPLO eCommerce by SumUp
- Be part of one of the world’s most exciting FinTech startup, on a mission to take over the world!
- Be a part of the Shoplo squad - think globally, work locally!
- You will receive a package of benefits - private medical insurance, Multisport card (co-financed), English classes, monthly integrations, weekly breakfasts, and other events
- We have a great atmosphere! We are a group of friends from different backgrounds who work effectively on the same goal
- We offer flexible working hours & the possibility to work remotely when needed
- You will always find snacks, fruits and good coffee in our kitchen
- Semi-annual off-sites, where the tech teams from Warsaw, Berlin, Sofia, Copenhagen, and Kyiv gather together.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.