Know more about SumUp
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them succeed. Our vision as a global fintech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in 30+ countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants.
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow and be successful.
Know more about the Marketing team in Brazil
It's such an awesome time to join the Marketing team! We are the team that focuses on delivering company growth, enabling us to double our size year over year. We do this because we want to spread the word that we are the most loved payments company on the block and reach small merchants who can be truly empowered by our solutions - and, therefore, do more of what they love. The marketing team is currently composed of 2 teams: Branding & Communication and Acquisition.
What you'll do in this position
As a Performance Marketing Intern you are going to help SumUp to reach the maximum number of Merchants at the lowest possible cost. You’ll be empowered to always be at the edge of the market and accomplish what no one has achieved in the industry by deep understanding all Online Marketing channels we work and bringing new channels/ways of acquiring customers.
Like we did here:
- As part of Acquisition, you will be responsible for supporting the management of online marketing channels, from allocating budget and monitoring optimisation to rolling out improvements and conducting experiments.
- You will support the creation and automation of reports covering all detailed performance metrics, such as CTR, CPM, ROI, payback and conversion rates.
- You will interact daily with performance marketing platforms to conduct experiments, find better solutions and implement improvements.
- You will add value by analysing data from marketing tools, generating insightful conclusions.
- Highly motivated, team player, hands-on, focused and striving to learn and improve your skills
- Fluent Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team :)
- Have strong analytical skills and feel comfortable with a vast amount of data
- Love numbers and are comfortable using Excel - data cleaning and handling, pivots and modeling are part of our team’s daily routine
- Experience in a programming language such as Python, R or VBA is a strong plus
Why work at SumUp
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization - you will see and feel the impact of your work on our results
- Autonomy to exercise your analytical skills: bring your hypotheses; let's test them together!
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results
- Nice flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work remotely or take a few days off
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
- Access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees subsidized by the company, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal voucher, Gympass, life insurance.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.