Why join us?
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
We do things differently. We build our own payment solution end-to-end so that we can always offer the best value service. We know how vital payment is to small business, so we use our technology to solve their problems. We believe in open and transparent communication, not strict rules and hierarchies. If you’re looking for the chance to innovate and disrupt the payment industry – join us. We are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. We’ve got some huge challenges ahead of us, and we need smart, creative people to help us tackle them. If you think you’ve got what it takes - join us.
As a Logistics Manager, you will…
- Manage a team of 25 people dealing with Warehouse, Transportation and Invoicing processes;
- Work closely with Supply Chain team;
- Work with service providers, maintaining good service on our B2C and B2B fulfilment channels;
- Continuously measure and improve the quality of our logistics operation;
- Plan, and implement strategies and processes that will enhance our relationships with providers, and increase supply;
- Manage the inventory, KPIs/ SLAs and ensure that materials are available on time;
- Monitor the costs of all services and materials consumed;
- Be responsible for coordinating with couriers to ensure on-time-delivery and improve our merchants’ satisfaction.
- Develop & Optimize Processes: Pilot and own new initiatives that transform our support operations and improve the level of service we provide to fleet partners: iterating existing support modalities and launching new ones as the fleet community continues to grow
- Initiate, plan, and implement strategies and processes that would enhance our relationships with fleet partners, increase supply, as well as grow our rides business
- Project Management — Manage workstream related projects and productivity across the region
- Hustle & Creative Solutioning — You will be constantly innovating to manage situations unique to your city
- You have 10+ yrs. of professional experience in logistics with a successful track record;
- You have successfully completed a university degree, preferably focused in Business, Economics or Logistics;
- You know how to tackle any challenge when using MS-Office Excel;
- You are an inspirational leader and genuine interest in team building and people development;
- Your English level is advanced or fluent;
- Good analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and data-based decision making;
- Good communication skills when dealing with internal and external stakeholders;
- Good knowledge of SAP (preferably SAP 4/Hana);
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
- Transport voucher or parking space
- Meal voucher
- Optional dental assistance
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, lunch & learn meetings and more!
- Our team comes from 51 different countries creating a fun, international environment.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.