Know more about SumUp
At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them succeed. Our vision as a global fintech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in 30+ countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants.
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
Know more about the Reconciliation team and what you will do
As part of the Reconciliation team, you will help us develop solutions to analytical problems, your curiosity will be needed to explore the unknown. Our team builds controls that guarantee that our business is working the way it is supposed to, and you will be part of this development! We build analysis that are crucial to our business. Almost every day we are creating something new. The job is challenging, awesome and with a very steep learning curve!
You’ll be a great fit for this position if you:
- Speak fluent Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team;
- Hands-on: not afraid to get your hands dirty, crunch databases to outstanding insights and update routines;
- Have analytical and fast-learning skills to be able to work in an ever-changing environment;
- Have strong Excel skills;
- Have interest on learning how to code. It is not needed to know anything in advance;
- Get excited with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced, high-responsibility atmosphere of a growing Fintech;
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, including an absolute aversion to “shortcuts”.
- Graduated between Dec-2020 and Dec-2021.
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues;
- Access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees subsidized by the company, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, meal/food voucher, Gympass, life insurance.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.