As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working alongside other developers to design tools that assist in the development of applications, but also allow development teams to deploy and run their applications in production.
We're looking for someone that is enthusiastic about new technologies, who's excited about collaborating with other engineers, who enjoys taking ownership of their work, who wants to help us think about and design new infrastructure solutions, who wants to introduce new technology ideas, and who is eager to learn and self-improve.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Ensure availability and resilience of Production and Development systems
- Manage CI/CD systems and help developers with continuous testing processes
- Research, analyze, implement and maintain new technology solutions for infrastructure
- Closely work with the development teams to improve rollout and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our fast paced and exponential growth
- Follow the IaC paradigm and therefore automate, automate and automate…
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF:
- Hands-on scripting with shell and some knowledge of Python/Ruby/Golang
- Proficiency with cloud providers
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring
- Experience with highly available systems
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, Packer, or similar)
- Experience with CI/CD tools
ADVANTAGES WOULD BE:
- Networking & Security standards
- Databases, messaging platforms
- Apache Kafka
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SUMUP
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies
- You'll have the space to drive your career here and take ownership of projects
- You’ll have the chance to work on a diverse and international team
- You'll be able to attend global offsites/hackathons/team events
- You'll have competitive compensation and education budget.
- Office relaxation activities such as yoga and massages
- 23 days paid vacation + 1 accumulative day for each year of employment at SumUp
- Additional health insurance
We're looking forward to meeting our next teammate :)
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful in doing what they love.