We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realise their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
As a Content Editor you will be our SumUp brand advocate in the German market. You will work with our EU Content Lead to be the mastermind behind the creation of engaging content and our content strategies.
Your Key Impact Areas:
- Work with the content and country team to set the vision for our content strategy in Germany and drive cohesive narratives across multiple platforms and touch points;
- Create fresh and compelling copy for all our marketing channels, incl. emails, blog, social media, performance marketing campaigns, website, etc;
- Translate, localise and proofread English content into German;
- Identify new content needs, and create an editorial calendar targeting our main audience, while testing initiatives across the different channels;
- Ensure the consistency across our brand content;
- Monitor the content strategy of relevant competitors, stay on top of the latest industry trends
- Become the expert for the SumUp German market and understand local content needs / develop local content ideas
You will be a great fit if you have :
- Native-level German speaking and writing skills;
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in Marketing or Communications;
- A pair of editor’s eyes - with an ability to craft engaging yet concise content;
- Hands on mentality, with strong attention to detail to for accuracy in writing;
- Good analytical understanding and ability to make content decisions based on data
- Join in to stand out - we offer an opportunity to make an impact and create a voice;
- Plenty of space to drive your career and take ownership of projects;
- You’ll work in a diverse and international team. We can't be more passionate about workplace diversity!
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.