Country Growth Lead
We believe that in order to deliver the best value to merchants in our core locations, we must ensure that our teams are set up to deliver market specific solutions. In the role of Country Growth Lead you will be heading a marketing, cross functional squad, focussed on making SumUp the number #1 choice for small business in one of our core markets,
What you’ll be doing;
- Helping to drive & accelerate growth of new merchant acquisition via online & offline channels in one of our core countries
- Owning the growth strategy of your market incl. customer acquisition budget, product, pricing, go-to-market of new products, etc.
- Being accountable for meeting net revenue and payback targets
- Motivating, setting the pace and giving guidance to a cross-functional marketing team of experts in Online Marketing, Design, UI/UX, Content, Conversion Optimization, Branding, CRM, User Research, etc.
- You'll be responsible for attracting and staffing talent in close collaboration with functional expert leads
- Be part of SumUp’s Growth Team, reporting to our CCO
You’ll be a great fit for this position if;
- You have minimum 5 years experience working in Marketing, Communication, Business Development, or similar areas
- You have completed a bachelor's degree, having an MBA will be considered a plus;
- You have project or product management experience
- You are passionate about marketing & have a broad marketing knowledge - understanding how to leverage the different channels available
- You are self-motivated, proactive, resilient, pragmatic and have a can-do attitude.
- You are able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity and prioritizing your deliveries according to the business needs.
- You have excellent presentation and language skills (verbally and written) in English - you'll be part of a truly global company! Fluency in additional European languages is considered a plus
- You must be willing to be located in Berlin full time.
Why You Should Join SumUp
- High amount of independence and entrepreneurial freedom
- Learn how to empower and grow with a cross-functional, self-sufficient team acting on agile principles and being supported by agile coaches
- Closely collaborate with expert SME leads and leverage their expertise to drive your goals
- Play an integral part in SumUps growth plans
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful in doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.