At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Joining the Merchant Growth team will be exciting for you, if you like to help merchants to focus on what they are good at. Working with the SumUp portfolio companies, you will create transparency on omni channel merchants and their performance by setting up KPIs and actionable metrics with the different teams. This way, you will strengthen the SumUp core business by improving merchant retention and customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for data driven work in the team, which means to define experiments to create intuitive products and features that save time and avoid confusion of owners from small businesses all over the world.
In this position:
- You’ll challenge and improve the overall KPIs and metrics that help us to control the activities for the whole area as well as specifically for its parts
- You’ll identify potential to improve our solutions, be part of experiments to learn what works and deliver small increments of value to our merchants
- You’ll provide insights in a consumer friendly way and establish a data culture in your team that is about self-service analytics, measuring what matters and acting upon facts
- One of your first focuses will be to measure stickiness of our omni-channel merchants
- Formulate requirements for OLAP data design and data migration
- You have an analytical mindset
- You have previously proven that you can structure your work on your own as well as to come up with your own hypotheses
- You have 3+ years of work experience in BI or product. Experience in payments industry, B2B or self-service web area is a plus
- You’re curious and adaptable and like to think holistically as well as going into detail.
- You have strong SQL skills and experience on data visualization tools like Tableau, QlikView.
- Having ETL experience via tools or python scripts is a plus.
- Having worked with A/B testing and event tracking platforms before is a plus.
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.