Know more about the Acquisition Tribe in Brazil
It's such an awesome time to join the Acquisition Tribe! We are a global team who wrok to make our way to do things even better and with a deeper impact in the world, by being the most loved payments company on the block and reach small merchants who can be truly empowered by our solutions - and, therefore, do more of what they love.
What you'll do in this position
- You'll work directly with senior executives, in a global context, on special projects and studies that have true impact on merchants' lives and business results;
- As you perform your daily tasks, you will also interact a lot with other teams, like Sales, Business Intelligence, Finance, Marketing - in both local and global contexts
- You'll have full autonomy to test business hypothesis and bring your recommendations to the team about what we should do next;
- You'll run complex analysis focused on performance, forecast vs. real, viability of new projects, analysis of new clusters and personas, sales planning and modelling;
- You'll use numbers, data and insights to challenge the way we think about business solutions, map potential blockers to our plans, further understand who is our merchant
- You'll help us test new approaches to products and technologies and whatever new ideas with which you can come up!
You'll be a great fit for this position if
- In data you trust :) You have fun when you're crunching data/modelling and Excel is your great friend. You love to extract meaningful insights from data, share your findings with others in a structured way and use them to challenge the status quo
- You have strong business sense. Having data-based insights isn't enough for you; you want to see your insights used in a pragmatic way and can't wait to have great discussions with different teams, in and out of SumUp
- You are self-driven and self-motivated. You love to feel inspired by the environment in which you are, but you also have a driving force within you that keeps you going. You are restless in the search of insights and results, a true hard-worker who is moved by a mix of passion and sense of purpose
- You believe numbers are fun! You don't mind - actually, you LOVE - working with numbers, doing your math and structuring calculations that make logical sense
- You don't lose your people-orientation in the way. You understand that, in the end, it's all about working together with the team to build the best possible experience for our merchants!
- You speak fluent Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team!
Why work at SumUp
- Truly meaningful work: see the results of your work change the lives of small merchants in Brazil
- Autonomy to exercise your analytical skills: bring your hypothesis; let's test them together!
- Nice flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to coordinate with the team if you want to work from home or even take a few days off
- Convenient location in the heart of Pinheiros (São Paulo), close to the central station and main avenues
- Access to our all perks and benefits: healthcare for employees subsidized by the company, optional dental assistance, transport voucher or parking space at the office building, bike parking, meal voucher, Gympass, life insurance