At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
Our boldness, startup mindset, empathy and love for product foster a creative environment for our employees. We value an entrepreneurial spirit and seek to build lasting relationships among our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can help small businesses grow.
SumUp’s Marketing team is composed by two main pillars. The first includes CRM, Public Relations, Brand, Content Management, Social Media and Product Marketing. The goal of this pillar is to make SumUp’s brand known to the world and empower our merchants to become true ambassadors of our products and company. The second pillar, Acquisition, has the goal to acquire new merchants and increase SumUp’s net revenue worldwide. This goal is achieved through strategically placed and creatively designed online and offline marketing campaigns. This traineeship in marketing will start as a 6 month fixed term contract.
- You'll be supporting the daily operational tasks
- You'll be maintaining and updating the TV spot data on internal and external tracking systems
- You will help with creating the analysis and optimising of our TV and offline campaigns.
- You'll be assisting planning and launching offline campaigns
- You have a bachelor’s degree in economics, Business, Marketing or related areas
- You're skillful with numbers, Microsoft excel is a must
- You possess analytics skills, able to take decisions based on data and analysis for strategic planning
- You are highly organized and self-driven behavior
- You have native (or close to native) proficiency in English. German or other European languages are a plus
-Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description
-Convenient location in the heart of Alexanderplatz.
-Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for breakfasts, brunches, soccer, German and yoga lessons ---Our team comes from 40 different countries building a fun, international environment
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.