At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants.
Know our Talent Acquisition team
It's such exciting times to be part of SumUp! As part of the global People team, you will help us build one of the best companies to work for in the world. Our mission starts with Talent Acquisition, the team of great people who work hard attract the right talent to SumUp and ensure candidates have an amazing experience while selecting us as their next employer. Here are some facts about us:
- Our team is spread around 3 main locations in the world (São Paulo, Berlin and Sofia).
- Our members come from 12 different countries around the globe: Brazil, Argentina, India, England, Netherlands, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Bulgaria, Taiwan, Turkey, Hungary.
- We are to become heavy supporters of the agile transformation at SumUp, mentoring and coaching hiring managers at SumUp to approach their hiring needs in an agile ways.
What you’ll be doing in this position
- You will partner with hiring managers in Engineering and Product (Chapter Leads, Engineering Managers and VPs) to help them evaluate and structure hiring needs. You will have to consider business needs, the state of the job market and local hiring practices to become a true talent advisor.
- You will drive the selection process end-to-end (screening, interviews, offers negotiation) and make hiring decisions together with the Tech teams.
- You will add value to our recruiting processes by leveraging current trends in active sourcing and recruiting.
- You'll be engaged in various global projects for the continuous optimization and further development of the team and our processes, covering topics that vary from employer branding to candidate assessment, candidate experience, inclusion and Talent Acquisition metrics.
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global team.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Partner - you should know your stuff!
- Candidates love you, hiring managers consider you to be their counselor in recruitment matters.
- You think as a Talent Acquisition Partner. Talent Acquisition is more than just filling positions, we must ensure every new SumUpper adds to our culture. We help shape our company’s environment and mindset by hiring the right people for the right jobs.
- You have solid knowledge of sourcing techniques - LinkedIn Recruiter, Google X-Ray, Stackoverflow, Github, networking events and boolean searches are no strangers to you.
- You have strong interviewing skills - behavioural and technical interviews are part of your daily life.
- You are passionate about recruiting and creating an amazing candidate experience.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.