Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager will play a key role within a fast-growing, fast-paced team, providing insights to our Go-To-Market leaders to drive key objectives and develop new business strategies by aggregating and analyzing large sets of complex data. You will work with our sales & finance teams to develop our GTM & compensation strategies, manage the global forecast and gain insight into strategic decision making and establish relationships across several cross-functional teams.
- Partner with senior leadership to drive strategic planning and decision making for the GTM teams, including GTM headcount planning, segmentation, compensation, and organization design, with a tight alignment with Finance.
- Own and manage sales compensation plan design and quotas, while working with the Finance team on execution and administration of the plans. Provide and tailor analytics to quantify the business value of existing incentive-based comp plans and deliver data-backed insights on how to develop, refine, and improve
- Utilize dashboards to uncover insights on marketing & sales investments and capacity planning.
- Create, maintain & work with global business partners on Planning Models to provide visibility and guidance on capacity requirements to meet and exceed sales targets for the worldwide Go-To-Market team
- Coordinate with business process owners, CRM integrator and sales leadership to define requirements & processes, optimize design & implementation timelines, and manage global roll-out for anything related to Compensation, Planning & Forecasting
- Partner with Recruiting to ensure we are meeting and exceeding our global headcount requirements.
- Design and implement creative and collaborative solutions to drive Sales Revenue’s operational excellence to scale
- Grow your technical and functional expertise in Salesforce and auxiliary SaaS systems including: Xactly, Jira, Clari
Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years working experience in Sales/Business/Revenue Operations or Financial Planning & Analysis position
- Experience working for SaaS-based businesses and knowledge of key SaaS metrics (ARR, ACV, Churn, Net Retention, etc)
- Experience designing compensation plans & setting quotas
- Ability to create complex models and analysis used for capacity/headcount planning, quota setting, and identifying business trends using Salesforce.com, MS Office Suite
- Strong presentation and meeting management skills utilizing, Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Application Suite
- Excellent analytical, written, verbal and communication skills.
Technology Skills & Experience
Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Mac OS
Sumo Logic is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, and cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ automates the collection, ingestion, and analysis of application, infrastructure, security, and IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds. More than 2,100 customers rely on Sumo Logic to build, run, and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform as a true, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, across multiple use-cases, enabling businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.
The expected annual base salary range for this position is $86,000 - $130,000 . Compensation varies based on a variety of factors which include (but aren’t limited to) such as role level, skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, location, and experience. In addition to base pay, certain roles are eligible to participate in our bonus or commission plans, as well as our benefits offerings, and equity awards.