Sales Development Representative
Our Sales Development Representatives are a key part of a Regional Sales team consisting of a Sales Manager and Mid-Market or Enterprise Account Executives. You will support all levels of the sales organization by finding new revenue opportunities that add to the total pipeline. You will foster relationships with Account Executives, Regional Sales Managers, and potential future customers.
What makes a Sales Development Representative successful? We are a team of intuitive, passionate hunters looking for green-field opportunities within potential customers. And we like to have fun.
We have a demonstrated track record of providing growth opportunities to our SDR team members to transition down the AE track, Customer Success or Marketing.
What you'll be working on:
- Prospect and generate leads with companies within a defined territory
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Discover.org, Linkedin, ZoomInfo and Outreach
- Collaborate closely with Sales Managers and Account Executives to establish a territory "plan-of-attack", including target companies, target prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
- Set up new meetings to hand off to our Account Executive teams
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process
- Qualify opportunities and handle objections
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in Target and Prospect Accounts
- Create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
Your experience and skills should include:
- History of quota over-achievement
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
These additional skills would be highly desirable:
- Previous experience in a lead generation role a plus
- SaaS experience a plus
This role is for talent looking to continue their career in sales. If you are naturally curious, a strong communicator, and have a hunger to learn, Sumo Logic is the place for you to launch your sales career! We offer our BDRs multiple career paths/opportunities in various lines of business at Sumo Logic. #LI-DNI
Sumo Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMO) empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability, secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and insights across observability and security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.