Sumo Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMO) empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability, secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and insights across observability and security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.
We are Sumo Logic and we are building the Next Generation Log Management and Analytics solution --- delivered as a cloud-based service. With 900+ enterprise customers in just over two years after our public launch and the backing of the world's leading investors (Accel, Greylock, Sequoia and Sutter Hill), Sumo Logic is reshaping the Big Data landscape with its cloud-based machine data analytics platform.
We're looking for an aggressive, hands-on Regional Director to reinforce our leadership in the enterprise space. As a Regional Director you will be a key member of our sales team and responsible for driving growth of Sumo Logic in your territory. We’re looking for high-energy, socially adept and creative sales people who are driven to make Sumo Logic the next big log management success.
The position is based in Singapore. We offer a competitive salary, commission and equity plan, generous benefits, and a fun and aggressive work environment.
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals.
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management and marketing.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
Desired Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- 12+ years of outside sales experience selling enterprise software applications; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management offerings
- Must have a strong solution selling sales expertise
- Deep experience as a "hunter", carrying a sale from inception (prospecting) through to close
- History of quota over-achievement.
- Passionate about technology.
- Good Sales DNA and hunter mentality.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.