**This role can be remote - from anywhere in Poland**
At Sumo Logic, our cloud platform is at the core of driving our product decisions that directly impact customers around the world. To support our business needs, we are building one of the largest big data infrastructures for cybersecurity in the cloud. We are focused on developing streaming services focused on solving Security use cases to make Security Operations Centers more efficient. Within the Sumo Logic Security platform, we have a team focused on data ingestion to build services connecting to 3rd parties and customer data. Data is at the core of everything we do, so you’ll be working across multiple teams and functions at Sumo Logic to create platform support to make this process as simple as possible. If you like creating technology that connects, molds and transforms data at scale, then this is the job for you.
In this job, you will:
- Design, enhance, and troubleshoot our data ingest integrations with 3rd parties.
- Work directly with 3rd parties to consume and develop APIs to enhance communication between both parties.
- Work with the collector platform team to evolve the collector platform capabilities.
- Become a subject matter expert for integration technologies.
- Contribute to team of remote engineers in India and act as the EMEA based Lead.
- Work with account managers and customers to resolve data ingest issues.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role or related technical field
- Coding fluency in at least Java, Python, Scala or GoLang. Golang is preferred.
- Experience with Linux systems
- Competency with modern CI/CD tooling like Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible & Jenkins
- Experience with full life cycle support of services, from creation to production support
- Flexible and willing to step into new roles and responsibilities
What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring and data identification problems for DevOps, SecOps, ITOps and Security Operations teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications. This includes insights from data at rest as well as analysis of data in motion.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
About Sumo Logic:
Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic (NASDAQ: SUMO) enables customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native applications. Sumo Logic platform helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability, secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and insights across observability and security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.
- Great salary - employment contract (65% authorship costs).
- Stock (RSU) grant.
- Education budget + 2 extra days off.
- 4 extra days off in 2022 (Sumo Wellness Days).
- Private healthcare for you and your family.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Sports card.
- Lunch budget.
- New MacBook Pro.
- 100% remote, hybrid or from the office (in Warsaw or Krakow) - your choice.
- Employee stock purchase plan - ESPP.