Senior Frontend/Fullstack Engineer (Dashboard)
Want to empower digital business through real-time analytics delivered as a service? Passionate about putting the power of machine data analytics in the hands of everyone by unifying all data types, enabling universal access and leveraging cloud economics – all this from a single, unified platform delivered and consumed as a service? Come talk with us!
As a senior frontend Engineer in the dashboard team, you will be part of our continuous intelligence platform portfolio.
What you will do:
- Build a rich user interface primarily for our mission-critical high-availability analytics platform using React and TypeScript.
- Participate in user experience design, architecture initiatives and lead regular code reviews with a major focus on ease of use, visual appeal, re-usability, and performance.
- Mentor junior engineers and improve software development processes.
- Instrument and measure UI performance with well defined SLI’s to provide best in class experience for customers.
- Collaborate with feature and component teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
- Evaluate, test and provide technology and design recommendations to management
- Write detailed design documents and documentation on system design and implementation
- Promote cross-team awareness to optimize code-sharing and decrease time to market
- 2+ years of experience in the design, development, and use of component-based architectures, preferably with React and Redux
- Expertise in Modern webapp building and testing frameworks (e.g. Webpack, Jest, Karma, Cypress)
- Experience working in teams with a heavy emphasis on Automation and Quality (CI/CD)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience leading projects and mentoring engineers
- Comfortable working with a remote team operating in multiple time zones
- Comfortable communicating about your work with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts
- What we do: We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform - logs, time series metrics, and security analytics. We were founded in 2010 by experts in log management, big data, security systems, and enterprise-scale applications. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission-critical, large scale applications.
- Our Customers: We serve DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission-critical, large scale applications.
- Mission: Democratize machine data analytics through our platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
- Massive Scale: Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
More information: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossie
Sumo Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMO) empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability, secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and insights across observability and security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.